Pre-Sale Home Improvements With No Payments Until Settlement.
During this tough time, we want to serve all of our customers however, some precautions are in place to protect everyone. In response, Settle Rite is taking the following temporary steps:
- SR Team Members are only allowed on 1 job site per day.
- Maximum of 3 SR Team Members allowed on a job site at any given time (excludes material delivery).
- Pre-Sale Renovations now capped at $20k
- All work areas and tools shall be disinfected, sprayed, and/or wiped clean at the end of each work day.
- If a person visiting any work site is found to be infected with COVID19, the site will be quarantined for 1 day and thoroughly cleaned/ disinfected.
- Pre-sale Inspection Repairs shall be performed with in 3 weeks fo final settlement.
Although we are working through this challenging time, we ask that everyone on our team and that our customers respect social distancing guidelines and allow extra time for work to be completed within these guidelines. Thank you and be safe!
- Teris Pantazes
Settle Rite Co-Founder and CEO.
Settle Rite Handyman Services, llc
Annapolis, Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, D.C. and NOVA
MHIC #136780 filed under Construction KAT Services
Copyright © 2020 SettleRite.com - All Rights Reserved.
mhic #136780 (Construction KAT Services). Pre-sale Home Improvement services, and home inspection repairs must be performed by a licensed contractor, handyman, or professional. Please work with your Realtor to make sure you understand all work which is required before performing.
Settle Rite is NOT a finance company.