We are expanding and looking for vendors in Metro, D.C. (D.C./ Maryland/ Northern Virginia). Licensed vendors wanted.
How we work: We have several affiliate partnership Realtors. They send us an inspection lists. We work with inspector to determine the exact request of repairs. Then, we send that to you, for pricing.
You determine pricing, when work is complete, we pay you- - - same day. All trades and skills needed.
- Must be licensed
- Must be skilled
- Must be thorough
- Must perform clean work and be professional
Common tasks include:
- Window repairs
- Smoke detector installation
- Deck repairs
- Roof Repairs and installs
- Appliance installation
- You do not have to bid if the project does not meet your skillset or you are busy with other jobs.
- Your work will be inspected by a home inspector, we expect your work to meet guidelines, building codes, etc.
- You must keep a clean job site. Most sites are vacant but occasionally you will have to work in occupied dwellings.
- We will pay for materials up front, your are paid when job is complete. If you require a deposit on larger jobs, you must let us know when supplying your Estimate.
If you are interested in learning more, contact us.
Settle Rite Contractors
Settle Rite Handyman Services, llc
101 W. Dickman St., Baltimore, MD 21093
MHIC #136780 DBA Construction KAT Services
Copyright © 2019 SettleRite.com - All Rights Reserved.
mhic #136780 (Construction KAT Services). Pre-sale Home Improvement services, and home inspection repairs must be performed by a licensed contractor, handyman, or professional. Please work with your Realtor to make sure you understand all work which is required before performing.
Settle Rite is NOT a pay per lead.